Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scrappie

Indian Land coach

Recommended Posts

Guest Scrappie

Just read that IL coach is out!  Assuming he didn’t want none of Eastside! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest Wresting Fan

Any word on where he is going? Who is taking over?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest IL Guest

Not sure if they have found a new coach for our team yet, but there should be a lot of interest as we have a ton coming back and a lot of good wrestlers in the pipeline (youth and middle school)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest guest
10 hours ago, Guest Scrappie said:

Just read that IL coach is out!  Assuming he didn’t want none of Eastside! 

 

I know Boulware was looking for Head Football Coach jobs so maybe he found one and that's the real reason why he left. I know he applied for some in greenville county. He was the OC on the IL football staff.

IL is a good gig when it comes to wrestling. Boulware built them up for sure as the community has grown. Being in 4A will be arguably tougher I'm sure. Who knows some day IL will be 5A at the rate they're growing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest In The Know

I heard it from an honest source that Kosmicki is stepping down as HC at Eastside, to further manage his AD duties full time, and Maholtz has decided to leave wrestling behind to fulfill his life long dream of becoming a master yogi and love guru. 
Thus, Boulware is being brought in to take over Eastside. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
On 5/14/2020 at 7:56 AM, Guest Scrappie said:

Just read that IL coach is out!  Assuming he didn’t want none of Eastside! 

Are you slow? If he didn’t want any of them then why would they have wrestled them this year when East side was fully loaded 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Duh
11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Are you slow? If he didn’t want any of them then why would they have wrestled them this year when East side was fully loade

Wrestling Eastside last year was just a loss.  Now they are in 4A which means no state title for IL!  
maybe you are slow!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
12 hours ago, Guest Duh said:

Wrestling Eastside last year was just a loss.  Now they are in 4A which means no state title for IL!  
maybe you are slow!!

You’re forgetting Lugoff is in the mix now and with Eastside losing that much power, maybe no state title for Eastside ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2020 at 6:22 PM, Guest In The Know said:

I heard it from an honest source that Kosmicki is stepping down as HC at Eastside, to further manage his AD duties full time, and Maholtz has decided to leave wrestling behind to fulfill his life long dream of becoming a master yogi and love guru. 
Thus, Boulware is being brought in to take over Eastside. 

He's chasing picnic baskets? .... OK, I can believe that, carry on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×