Sign in to follow this  
Guest Coachnutter

Searching for a Coaching Position

Guest Coachnutter

My name is Neal Nutter. My wife and I, along with our 2 children, are moving to South Carolina area this summer (June 2020) and I am looking for a HS Wrestling coaching position. I am a former Division I College Wrestler, a Greco-Roman National Champ, and a University and Senior All-American with 15 years of coaching experience. I am certified to teach Physical Education and Special Education and have 17 years of teaching experience. If you know of any openings for the 2020-2021 school year, please let me know. Email: coachnutter@yahoo.com

12 hours ago, Guest Coachnutter said:

My name is Neal Nutter. My wife and I, along with our 2 children, are moving to South Carolina area this summer (June 2020) and I am looking for a HS Wrestling coaching position. I am a former Division I College Wrestler, a Greco-Roman National Champ, and a University and Senior All-American with 15 years of coaching experience. I am certified to teach Physical Education and Special Education and have 17 years of teaching experience. If you know of any openings for the 2020-2021 school year, please let me know. Email: coachnutter@yahoo.com

What area are you moving to?  Charlotte, Columbia, Greenville, Charleston, etc.

Guest info
17 hours ago, Guest Coachnutter said:

HWC openings that I'm aware of

Blue Ridge HS - Greenville County

Wren HS - Anderson County

Whitmire HS - Newberry County

JL Mann HS - Greenville County

Guest Guest Wresting Fan

You can check SCMAT.com for openings.

I know Chapin and Andrew Jackson are also open.

3 hours ago, Guest Guest Wresting Fan said:

You can check SCMAT.com for openings.

I know Chapin and Andrew Jackson are also open.

Chapin is near Columbia and Lake Murray, beautiful area with great tradition.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this