Sign in to follow this  
Guest Curious

North/South

Guest Mr. nobody

Markeith Drakeford would stick byars if they wrestled off. Kids a beast...

23 minutes ago, Guest Mr. nobody said:

Markeith Drakeford would stick byars if they wrestled off. Kids a beast...

Well maybe we will get to see...but I'm willing to bet he won't stick Tyler ...we seen just how tough Tyler is giving up almost 20# and make it to a state finals match...and only lost 6-3 to a great wrestler in Ellis and was in the match the whole time...but who knows we might get to see the match

Guest Guest Carolina Forest
On 2/27/2020 at 7:44 AM, Guest Guest Guest said:

4A/3A NORTH

Tony Dela Garza- Woodruff

Noah Johns- Woodruff

Noah Moore- Emerald

Weston Nguyen- Indian Land

Tucker Allen- Eastside

Matthew Williams- West-Oak

Ben Maholtz-Eastside

Riley Augustine- Eastside

Markeith Drakeford- Yegge- Indian Land

Eric Mitchell- South Pointe

Tyler Byars- West-Oak

Ly'Terrance Mills- Chester

Jamie Ellis- Crescent

Zeebo Riley- Traveler's Rest

Issac Ekanem- South Pointe

Chase Barnes- Eastside

Connor Graham- Powdersville

Gary Holmes- Traveler's Rest

5A/ 2A-1A NORTH

Jacob Vincent- Lugoff Elgin

Zach Roberts- North Central

Dylan O'Keefe- Hillcrest

Darren O'Keefe- Hillcrest

Bailey Wilkins- Rock Hill

Jaqion Williams- Greenwood

Cameron Hoffman- North Central

Adonis Lawson- Dorman

Chance Hewett- Ninety Six

Michael Ramirez- Rock Hill

Daniel KItts- Byrnes

Tyleik Elder- Andrew Jackson

Josh Cizmadia- Fort Mill

Nick Fazzone- Byrnes

Walker Stephenson- HIllcrest

Josh Hill- Easley

Cody Fleming- Ninety Six

Jake Fenicola- Woodmont

Zach Blanchard- Clover

5A/ 2A-1A SOUTH

Raleigh D'Antico- Cane Bay

Reco Robinson- Summerville

Nolon Shannon- White Knoll

William Bogstad- North Charleston

Quinten Dodd- White Knoll

Preston Soriano- Stratford

Sam Emery- River Bluff

Walker Rhue- Wando

Gavin Canady- Berkeley

Samuel Cohen- Goose Creek

Christopher Handl- Conway

Shawn Haile- Chapin

Will Frazier- Lexington

Brett Carder- Lugoff-Elgin

Hunter Dixon- Chapin

Parker Warder- Summerville

Kamryn Petrick- Ashley Ridge

4A/3A SOUTH

Carson Andrew – Aynor

Jordan Lynch - Hartsville

Brennen Crout - Gilbert

Blake Bagwell- Pelion

Thomas Cook - Waccamaw

Lance Elrod- Stratford

Barrett Crout - Gilbert

Gabe Moore - Hartsville

Larson McManigle - Battery Creek

James Dagin - Beaufort

Jonathan Lemon - Academic Magnet

Nequel Martin - South Aiken

Tadrick Hallman - Swansea

Kwahlei Hall - Brookland-Cayce

Jace Walling - Dreher

Roderick Grant - May River

J'Shon Horn - South Aiken

Malachi Black- North Myrtle Beach

No Jayson Jacoby at 152 for 5A South?

Guest Still laughing
On 2/20/2020 at 6:07 PM, Guest Fireman's Carry Hoes-es said:

Doesn't matter North/South is a joke anyways and has been for a long time NC will HAMMER SC

Ouch!  It was a joke alright.  

Guest Teddy
On 2/20/2020 at 6:07 PM, Guest Fireman's Carry Hoes-es said:

Doesn't matter North/South is a joke anyways and has been for a long time NC will HAMMER SC

This aged well

Guest Firemans reflects a sore A$$ about something. Maybe his son wasn't chosen?

The North/South is about the kids hanging together, wrestling, and being awarded for their hard work. Last nite was excellent with some real good matches and then vs NC. Trading up team singlets to wear, the kids love it. If you haven't been to one of these take a day off and come watch but check your ego at the door.  This is for the kids.  

The people that put it together do an excellent job.  

• Like 1

Guest Fireman's Carry Hoes-es

Worldwide your are correct my son didnt get picked bc I don't have one nor would I be the type that would complain about that on a message board like the rest of you clowns. I am someone that knows a little bit about the sport.  I actually was pretty decent at it.  I'm happy they beat NC after last year's result. I just hate how the All-Star meet is kinda a joke. There should be 28 kids total from all classifications either voted on at state tournament just like MOW, or  you could wrestle everyone off at North/South so EVERYONE GETS INVITED THAT DERSERVES IT. Because everyone needs a medal or trophy. "If you ain't 1st, your last" Greatest Coach Ever Reece Bobby

Guest Teddy

Be sure to send your suggestions to the SCWCA, since you’re not one to just complain on a message board like a clown. 

Guest Wrestling

North/South was great, the athletes had a great time. Team SC looked great, the athletes took it serious and went out there to get the job done.  However, Jake Fernicola being completely cheated out of wrestler of the year or 5A wrestler of the year was complete BS. This upset many athletes, how do you accomplish as much as he has and be completely over looked. This is nothing negative against the boys that won those awards  they are great athletes also but their resumes this year did not compare to Jake. I was very impressed with how graciously Jake took this, he congratulated his friends and did what he does win in dominating fashion for team SC and for himself. Jake you may not have the trophy in your hands but we ALL no you earned it. Thank you for all you have done this season and will continue to do in college. Davidson is getting one of SC best and we are confident that you will continue to make us all proud on the D1 stage. 

6 hours ago, Guest Wrestling said:

North/South was great, the athletes had a great time. Team SC looked great, the athletes took it serious and went out there to get the job done.  However, Jake Fernicola being completely cheated out of wrestler of the year or 5A wrestler of the year was complete BS. This upset many athletes, how do you accomplish as much as he has and be completely over looked. This is nothing negative against the boys that won those awards  they are great athletes also but their resumes this year did not compare to Jake. I was very impressed with how graciously Jake took this, he congratulated his friends and did what he does win in dominating fashion for team SC and for himself. Jake you may not have the trophy in your hands but we ALL no you earned it. Thank you for all you have done this season and will continue to do in college. Davidson is getting one of SC best and we are confident that you will continue to make us all proud on the D1 stage. 

Glad somebody said it. I guess going 61-0 with 55 pins and not allowing a single takedown all season while beating 8 current NC and SC State champs (6 pinned in the 1st) in the process just isn’t quite good enough,lol! 

Guest Guest

I’m asking bc I really am ignorant and don’t know. Who votes/decides on wrestler of the year, etc? Is this strictly a political type award or are different opinions/voices heard in the matter? Sounds like this kid was more than deserving. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this