Sign in to follow this  
Guest WrestlingGuest1

Is anyone actually going to pay for new rankings?

Guest WrestlingGuest1

I don’t know why anyone would pay to see the rankings or if anyone has. What do you guys think?

Guest Scwrestlingfan

I am definitely not going to pay. I thought it was admirable that they offered to do them instead of scmat but it was just to make a dime and I don't respect that. Especially when they have shown little effort to get things right to this point.

Guest Guest

Coaches should just load results in Track so we can see what the hell is going on and who is good.  The Grappler rankings were garbage.

Hack here. If you go to Sports Engine who supports the sc grappler website you can register for free with sports engine. THEN go to the scgrappler page and join that page. It will ask you if you want to join using your sport engine account, click YES. THEN you can access all scgrappler content for FREE.

trust me, just did this and it worked.

On 1/10/2020 at 5:54 PM, Guest Guest said:

Coaches should just load results in Track so we can see what the hell is going on and who is good.  The Grappler rankings were garbage.

I would love to have coaches be required to report match results on trackwrestling and am not sure why the SCHSL doesn't require it.  With Upper and Lower State seeding depending on records, it would be nice to have some transparency.  I liked that when coaching in NC, and when I was in NJ over a decade ago there was a formal system of reporting matches.  Besides the transparency/fairness aspect, it also creates fan engagement and excitement when you can see how well certain teams and individuals are doing, and also look forward to potential matchups during upcoming dual meets and tournaments.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this