Sign in to follow this  
New SC Guy

No Ind. Ranking on SCmat?

Why no rankings this year?

I don't know the answer, but I'll tell you my opinion as a wrestling fan.  I like to look at results and see who wrestled who, team and individual.  Some coaches post, some don't, some right away, some weeks later, some have dual details, some don't.  The tournaments seem to have details most the time.  Is it difficult to put in the information on SCmat?  I'm sure it's impossible to do individual rankings when you have limited details and feel confident in what you published.  Also, no knock on SCVarsity, but SCmat should have it's own Forum for wrestling only.

Unless your a hardcore wrestling person, how would know SCmat for history and team rankings, SC grappler for Ind./team rankings and SCVarsity a forum to discuss wrestling topics?  If we are trying to build our wrestling community statewide and promote, it would be better to have a more streamlined approach.

Guest Guest

You know the world we live in today.  We don’t want Little Johnny not having his feelings hurt because he’s not top 8 like mom and dad think.  My two cents 

Guest Guest
Just now, Guest Guest said:

You know the world we live in today.  We don’t want Little Johnny  having his feelings hurt because he’s not top 8 like mom and dad think.  My two cents 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this