Sign in to follow this  
Reality

Well, is anyone even paying attention anymore?

Well into football season, and was hoping this would evolve into a vibrant board with traction like we all used to enjoy. But seems the last post before this one was over a week ago. Has everybody just given up on the message boards?

I believe the peeps are not wanting to "sign in" to post. Seems to be a problem. The eyeballs are here because we can see the traffic on the board in admin but they just aren't posting. Not to mention, a lot of the guys who USED to post a lot are twitter guys now.

Well, we are well into the middle of the playoffs. Wanted to post. First to see if there is anybody out there to see it. Second, to get some opinions on playoffs if anyone cares to post.

I'm here...I'm always checking just rarely logging in, most of the time I can't remember my password.  Anyway, now the playoffs are really getting interesting so let's chop it up!

AA 1) Southside Christian v. Ninety Six - The Sabres are making some noise and have a good little RB but I think 96 should be a little more battle tested based on their schedule. 2) Abbeville v. Central - No idea about Central but Abbeville is, well Abbeville. A TOWN stand up! I'm clueless about the lower state bracket so fire away any of you that have the details on those 4 teams.

AAA This could be interesting...does the clock strike midnight this week on Chapman? They've been getting by the past 2 games.  Anyone know how Union will stack up?  MAJOR props to Southside for making it this far but I don't think they have the horses to run with Chester. I fully expect Dillon to be the last team standing and I don't know that any of the teams in the upperstate can beat them.

AAAA IMO this might be the best brackets with no clear dominant team like in the others, i.e. Lamar, Dillon, DF...etc. and no South Pointe. It's nice to see some of the old dogs from the past in this mix...Daniel, Greer, & Myrtle Beach. Could Greer finally get back to the big dance and rep Greenville County, albeit on the very edge of Greenville County? Can Daniel summon ghosts from it's football heyday? Is Wren still dreaming? Don't know much about the 4 LS teams other than Hartsville is usually pretty tough to deal with.

AAAAA - Is anyone going to even give DF a reason to sweat?  I'm banking on Hanna v. Dorman as the game of the week. It should be a great game to watch esp on the turf at Hanna.  Whoever makes it to the LS finals hopefully will give DF a game but I doubt it.

That's my takes.  What say you all?