Sign in to follow this  
CITYSLICKER

jb, this sucks again

TO HARD TO FIND THE SOUTH CAROLINA SITE, NORTH CAROLINA IS DOMINATING THIS SITE, I AM GONE, YOU NEED TO GET OFF SOME $$$$$ AND GET YUOR OWN PLACE.

3 minutes ago, CITYSLICKER said:

TO HARD TO FIND THE SOUTH CAROLINA SITE, NORTH CAROLINA IS DOMINATING THIS SITE, I AM GONE, YOU NEED TO GET OFF SOME $$$$$ AND GET YUOR OWN PLACE.

Lol. It definitely is not easy to find. I'm sure some are turning around thinking it's a NC website only. I had to find it, delete the previous bookmark, and bookmark to go straight to forums.

On 8/11/2018 at 10:53 AM, CITYSLICKER said:

AMEN, JB NEEDS TO GO AHEAD AND BE A RADIO OR TV GUY CAUSE SCREW NORTH CAROLINA FOOTBALL SITE, THEY ARE HOGGING THIS SITE

Slick, take your old ass somewhere else. Quite frankly, no one cares what you think. It's very easy to find. WWW.SCVARSITY.COM Period. It has ALWAYS been www.scvarsity.com since 1995. 

We also have an app that's very easy to download but I guess you missed that post too while you were rambling about how good Berkeley looks in preseason. 

If you don't like the site, take your ass somewhere else. This site is FREE. 

4 hours ago, Jim Baxter said:

Slick, take your old ass somewhere else. Quite frankly, no one cares what you think. It's very easy to find. WWW.SCVARSITY.COM Period. It has ALWAYS been www.scvarsity.com since 1995. 

We also have an app that's very easy to download but I guess you missed that post too while you were rambling about how good Berkeley looks in preseason. 

If you don't like the site, take your ass somewhere else. This site is FREE. 

😆