Sign in to follow this  
Jim Baxter

DOWNLOAD our free APP for football season

The SCVarsity.com App is now available for free download to your phone. all you need to do is go to the link and when it opens, save it to your home page. Or you can scan the code on the photo below. The app is free and it will ask  you to register but it is not mandetory to register. Registration just enables me to be able to better communicate with people during the season. We do not compile email lists nor sell the emails. 

The APP also has push notifications. So when we get the recruiting updates, coach changes, firings, etc... ANY news, we can send out as a "breaking" item and youl'll get the notification right away. If you download it please let me know what you think. It has all of the links (team pages, scoreboard, message forums) that the website has but it puts it in your hand at anytime you want to see it. 

Thanks!

scv app poster.jpg

14 hours ago, racincowboy02 said:

Is there a possibility that it has a scoreboard every week to look at during the season? I will download it either way

yes the scoreboard page it goes to is the one we update every Friday night for that week's games.