Sign in to follow this  
Jim Baxter

Who's Your Heisman Favorite?

I know the sexy picks are going to be the Quarterbacks but honestly, which one would you select? I think we will see at least two RBs in New York this year and my favorites right now are Love (Stanford) and Swift (Georgia). Obviously, Love will need to remain healthy (bad ankle) but I think he returned this season FOR the Heisman and will be focused. 

15 minutes ago, Chris Hughes said:

Will Grier at WVU. 

I like Grier if they go QB; he will definitely put up the numbers. Among QB's I like Stidham and Fromm also. But I believe the RB from Wisconsin, Love from Stanford and Swift from UGA are all going to be impressive. I still say Love, healthy, will be the front runner. 

Just once I'd like to see a offensive or defensive lineman win the award....but I digress...ain't gonna happen...

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:46 AM, Mikey said:

Just once I'd like to see a offensive or defensive lineman win the award....but I digress...ain't gonna happen...

I remember back in the late 70s Mark Cousino (sp) of Ohio State was in the running. Or at least had some support for it. He didn't have quite the career people expected at Green Bay.